UV & LED Systems and Equipment Supplier
UV & LED curing systems offer an efficient, cost-effective method for curing inks, adhesives, coatings, and more. DOCTORUV stocks a huge inventory of top-quality products and offers everything you need to create a complete UV or LED system. With UV curing equipment, including 3D UV curing systems, conveyors, UV curing bulbs, and more, we are your one-stop shop for over 33 years. We have provided technical solutions, solving complex problems for a wide range of manufacturers.Learn more about our extensive product offering below, request a quote on the UV or LED system components you need or contact DoctorUV and let us find a solution to meet your needs.
UV & LED Curing System Features
- DOCTORUV 3D UV Curing: The revolutionary design of these systems allows users to obtain 360° UV cure from a single lamp source without needing part rotation.
- IST Intech formerly Integration Technology Arc Lamp Systems: We offer UV arc and flood lamp devices with high output and long-life bulbs for superior curing performance. All arc lamp UV curing systems feature adjustable power outputs. Shuttered arc lamp systems are also available.
- Heraeus/Fusion UV: Heraeus/Fusion UV’s electrodeless, microwave-powered UV curing lamp systems outlast arc lamp systems by thousands of hours.
- Spot Cure Systems: Ideal for pinpointing UV light to shine on a specific area, spot cure systems can create UV beams as small as 55mm in diameter.
- UV LED Curing: Unlike standard UV arc lamp systems, UV LEDs emit lower temperatures and boast a curing life of 25,000+ hours. DoctorUV offers LEDs in a wide array of nanometer options.
- UV Conveyors: We offer custom and standard clean room conveyors for clean-critical applications, laboratory and R&D. Our conveyors may be paired with traditional arc lamps, microwave-powered lamps, or UV LEDs.
Customized UV & LED Equipment Features
- Our UV LED Exposure Systems include a UV LED Screen Exposure Unit and a UV LED Area Exposure System featuring LED’s with a lifespan starting at 10,000 hours of actual use.
- We offer Custom UV Conveyors and custom UV conveyors up to 72” across for wide-format printing. Belt length, belt width, clearance height and belt speed are just a few additional customization options.
- Our Custom Catheter Coating Systems are fully automated and can be customized to coat multiple catheters at once for faster throughput.
- DoctorUV stocks Custom UV Roll Coaters available in standard and specialty sizes, manufactured using over 25 years of roll coater knowledge.
UV & LED Equipment From Leading Manufacturers
LED Systems from Integration TechnologyIntegration Technologies’ robust LED systems are used for UV curing and pinning. These LEDs are widely used for label printing, wide format printing, and medical device manufacturing. These UK-made systems are available in your choice of nanometer options and configurations (linear, area, etc.).
Heraeus/Fusion UV SystemsHeraeus/Fusion Microwave UV Curing Systems produce a variety of electrodeless, microwave-powered UV curing lamp systems that are ideal for curing inks and coatings. These systems are engineered to deliver up to 8,000 hours of lamp life at >90% output and require little maintenance. Popular models include the UV F300 Series, UV F450 Series and UV F600 Series UV systems.
UV & LED Systems and Equipment for Multiple IndustriesWe utilize industry-changing technology ideal for curing all types of UV-responsive adhesives and coatings in manufacturing, R&D processes, formulating and more. Specific uses include but are not limited to:
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Wide-Format Printing
- PC Boards
- Wood Finishing
- Cleanroom Applications & More
Why Choose DoctorUV for UV & LED SystemsWe have the inventory needed to ensure that your repaired UV system matches the OEM system or products required to keep your systems running smoothly. DoctorUV has a fully stocked inventory of high-quality, pre-owned UV systems and equipment from trusted manufacturers at reduced prices. In addition to our catalog of reconditioned UV curing systems and parts, DoctorUV offers comprehensive, cost-effective repair services for all types of UV equipment UV systems and UV equipment.
We also offer a range of custom UV equipment that can be customized to meet your unique requirements. DoctorUV can take any custom order and turn it into a reality.