UV LED Curing
Request a quote on LED UV curing systems, or contact DoctorUV to learn more.
CoolUV Area LightDesigned specifically for curing adhesives and inks across larger areas, our CoolUV LED lights are modular and scalable in both X and Y planes. They can be configured in a matrix to cure any size area, and are available with integrated inert gas shielding, if required.
Standard configurations are available in 365nm, 385nm, and 405nm wavelengths. Instant on/off, high intensity, and multi-wavelength output options provide greater versatility to configure the UV LED technology precisely to individual application requirements.
- Available with 365nm, 385nm, or 405nm UV wavelengths
- Lightweight design in a compact footprint
- Stackable in both X and Y directions
- Degradation at 15% per 10,000 hours
- Uniform, high intensity UV output
- Minimal radiated heat output
- High reliability and long operational life
- Integrated air cooling
- Available in single or double power types
- Low power consumption
- Instant on/off—no shutters required
- Manual or remote control operation