LED UV Curing - Cool Cure 365DRUV’s Cool Cure 365 spot curing device is the direct LED replacement for your old, hot, spot cure. The Cool Cure 365 cures adhesives for the following industries: medical device, electronic and numerous industrial and commercial applications.
The high output Cool Cure 365 is compact (only 10 lbs) and emits very little IR wave lengths. The Cool Cure 365 requires no filters or replacement lamps.
- Max output 18w/cm2 of UVA
- Very little IR
- 20,000 hr LED life
- Adjustable output 0-100%
- Instant On/Off
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 90-260 VAC power supply
Spectrum 100 UV Spot Cure
- Small 10” x 10.5” x 5” stainless box design
- 100 watt bulb,
- programmable timer
- Up to 15 watts of UV output,
- 2000+ hours of bulb life
- Operable with standard liquid filled or fiber light guides
UV Lamp Advantage:Spectrum 100w employs premium mercury short arc lamps. Short arc lamps have a higher output than traditional halide lamps which put out visible light. These bulbs also feature a 2,000 hour lifespan which is the LONGEST of any traditional arc lamp spot cure.
- Heavy Duty Construction (Stainless Steel)
- Class 100 Clean Room Ready
- Easy Access to Lamp Reflector Assembly
- Works with Liquid and Fiber Optic Light guides
- 120/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Additional voltage option: 90/264 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Small footprint ( 9.75 x 12.5 inch