BLOWN-ION 125 PLASMA SURFACE TREATER
Model: BLOWN-ION 125 PLASMA
Enercon’s Blown-ion Plasma Technology delivers highly effective treatment for both conductive and non-conductive surfaces to improve surface adhesion properties prior to bonding with inks, coatings, & adhesives.
Enercon plasma treaters bombard surfaces with a high speed discharge of ions to clean, etch and functionalize surfaces. Its focused treatment works well with on flat surfaces and difficult to reach recesses. Models are available with either one or two treatment heads in both standard and Pro Series configurations.
Fully enclosed stainless steel body construction for industrial environments.
Easy Set Up
- Intelligent Universal voltage 120v/208-240v
- Standard compressed air
- Custom engineered shielded cable for maximum flexibility & durability
- Easily mounted in any configuration
- Quick start set up guide
Reliable Industrial Design
- Internally mounted, oil free, air cooled transformer
- Rated for 24/7 Industrial use
- Self protective circuitry
- Virtually no maintenance, no moving parts
- IP 52 enclosure
USB Data Drive