The American Ultraviolet Spectrum 100 precision UV spot cure system employs premium mercury short-arc lamps instead of mercury halide bulbs. Short arc lamps provide a much higher UV output than halides, which primarily emit visible light. Stainless steel construction makes it durable enough for demanding applications, and a ≈2,000 hour-life bulb provides long operational life.
Other features and benefits of the Spectrum 100 include:
- 100 watt lamp
- 10-15 w/cm UV output
- Programmable timer control
- Class 100 cleanroom ready
- Patented lamp reflector assembly
- Designed for easy access
- Accepts standard liquid or high-power fiber optic light guides
Spectrum 100 Spot Cure System Comes with the following:
- Replacement lamp
- Standard 5x1000 light guide
- UV blocking saftey glasses
- Power cord
Call in now for availability or request a quote today!
Product#: SPECTRUM 100 SPOTCURE