Dust Removal System
HOW DOES IT WORK?
AS EASY AS ONE, TWO, THREE!
- Take a clean DRS Hand Roller, DRS Pad, and the surface to be cleaned.
- Pass the DRS hand held roller over the flat surface to be cleaned. The roller’s tacky polymer coating lifts particulate matter from the substrate without liquids or sprays.
- Clean the dirty roller by passing it directly onto the cleaning pad surface.
DRS Cleaning Pads DRS-1A 9 1/2” x 13” Tacky Pad with 50 easy peel away disposable sheets. Each Tacky Pad sheet is coated with a specially formulated adhesive that will not transfer to the roller. Each pad has holes on the upper edge for ease in mounting on the DRS-4 pad holder.
DRS Cleaning Pad Holders DRS-4The tray is designed to hold the DRS-1 pad and only the DRS-6 or DRS-12 Hand Roller. The tray enables you to utilize the DUST REMOVAL SYSTEM and keep an organized work station.
Vertically mountable DRS Cleaning Pad & Roller Holders now available. Call for more information.
DRS Hand Rollers DRS-6, 12 or 18A 6”, 12” or 18” wide hand held tacky roller with a range of ergonomically designed handles available. These rollers are designed to lift dust, chips and microscopic contaminates and transfer them to the DRS-1 pad. The specially formulated coating will not leave any residue.
Tack RecommendationsDRS has many uses: Printed Circuit Boards, Screen Printing, Computer, Electronic Devices, Laser Optics, Medical, Graphic Arts, Pharmaceuticals, and many more…will clean almost any flat surface.
All Rollers are available in 3 different tack levels distinguished by color:
- High Tack – BLUE
- Use on rigid, thicker substrates such as copper panels.
- Medium Tack – RED
- For use on substrates such as flex circuits, photo tools, artwork and glass.
- Medium Tack General Purpose – LIGHT BLUE
- Appropriate for all the substrates mentioned above in Medium Tack level with special emphasis on cleaning thin or delicate substrates.