LED UV Curing - Cool Cure 365
DRUV’s Cool Cure 365 spot curing device is the direct LED replacement for your old, hot, spot cure. The Cool Cure 365 cures adhesives for the following industries: medical device, electronic and numerous industrial and commercial applications.
The high output Cool Cure 365 is compact (only 10 lbs) and emits very little IR wave lengths. The Cool Cure 365 requires no filters or replacement lamps.
- Max output 18w/cm2 of UVA
- Very little IR
- 20,000 hr LED life
- Adjustable output 0-100%
- Instant On/Off
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 90-260 VAC power supply
Spectrum 100 UV Spot Curing System
- Compact design 10” x 10.5” x 5” SS
- 100w bulb & programmable timer
- Bulb life 2000+ hours 10-15 watt of UV output –Use with liquid or fiber optic light guides
The Spectrum 100w uses mercury short arc lamps instead of mercury halide bulbs. Short arcs emit higher UV outputs than halides.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Class 100 OK
- Easy Access Lamp Reflector Assembly
- Accepts Liquid and Fiber Optic Light guides
- Power Input 120/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Optional Voltage 90/264 VAC 50/60 Hz